Lauriston Nursery, Kinross are a growing team and are recruiting for a Depute Manager to support our experienced manager in day to day running of the nursery.
You will have strong management experience, ideally gained within a nursery setting.
You should have,
- Strong working knowledge and ability to implement the Curriculum for Excellence, Pre-Birth to Three, Realising our Ambition and How Good Is Our Early Learning and Childcare
- A flexible and creative approach, with a sound knowledge of current legislation relating to childcare.
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of social media platforms.
- Staff rotas and managing holidays
- Meeting with parents and booking in children, ensuring ratios are met
- Finance and billing
- Supporting the staff team
- Deputise for the manager in their absence
If this sounds like your next role, please submit your CV outlining your qualifications, skills, and experience.
The role will be subject to membership of the PVG Scheme and SSSC registration.